Thursday, June 5, 2008

Robert Plant & Alison Krauss

Some weeks ago, I went to see Robert Plant and Alison Krauss on their "Raising Sand" tour. I must say that the concert were brilliant. The most people came to the concert to see Plant but afterwards I think everyone went home to listen to Alison Krauss. I mean, their ensamble were terrific. Myself, I had already listened to their album so I already kind of knew that but anyway, hearing Krauss voice live were fantastic and just the fact that I've now seen the rock legend live is very cool.

They sang some of the songs alone and some songs were sung with one of them as a background singer. But of cource, they sang the most of songs togheter and I would like to call them the best duo since Simon & Garfunkel. If you haven't heard them yet, take a look at this clip:

Please Read The Letter - Robert Plant & Alison Krauss


//Ednel

No comments: